1. The plastic shredder and power unit should be installed firmly. If the plastic shredder is required for long-term fixed operation, it should be fixed on a cement foundation; if the plastic shredder is required for mobile operation, the unit should be installed on a base made of angle iron, and the power engine (diesel engine or electric motor) and plastic The pulley grooves of the shredder are in the same rotation plane.
2. After the plastic shredder is installed, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners, and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the plastic crusher, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision in the crushing chamber, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow of the machine. Whether the plastic grinder is well lubricated.
4. Do not change the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high to cause explosion in the crushing chamber, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crusher.
5. After starting the plastic crusher, it should be kept idling for 2~3min, and there is no abnormal phenomenon before feeding.
6. Pay attention to the operation of the plastic shredder at all times during work. First, feed evenly to prevent blocking the crushing chamber; secondly, do not overload the work for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, excessive temperature of the bearings and the machine body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.