Plastic shredders are divided into 4 types of knives:
1. The claw knife is suitable for the crushing and reuse of various plastics, especially for various rigid plastics (such as material heads, shoe last materials, etc.);
2. The blade is suitable for smashing plastic products and nozzle materials such as ordinary sheets, pipes, profiles, plates and packaging materials;
3. The flat knife is suitable for the recycling of plastics such as boxes, thin pipe fittings, blow-molded parts, bottles and shells.
4. Film knife: plastic film, polyester film, functional film, packaging film, film panel, packaging tape,Select the size of the model
1) According to the size of the crushed product, the general nozzle and defective products can enter the crushing chamber. If it is a thicker product or a rubber head, it is better to use a model with one or two levels of horsepower, which is easier to crush;
2) Look at the size of the crushing chamber, the size of the crushed defective products or the nozzle should not be larger than the size of the crushing chamber;
3) The output requirements, the output of plastic pulverizers vary according to different models.