1.Before starting, the drive wheel should be moved one or two circles by manpower, and the machine can be turned on after confirming that the movement is flexible. Wait until the crusher is running normally before feeding.
2. Before stopping the operation, the feeding should be stopped and the material in the machine should be drained, and then the power of the motor should be cut off.
3. Pay attention to the temperature of the bearing during operation, keep the bearing in a good lubrication state, and pay attention to whether the sound and vibration are abnormal. When an abnormal situation is found, stop the vehicle to check whether it is stuck by a non-breakable object, or whether the machine parts are damaged.
4. It is necessary to keep the feeding of the crusher uniform and prevent overload. Strictly prevent unbreakable objects such as metal and wood from falling into the machine. When it cannot be broken, the feed moisture should not be too high; when wet crushing, it is necessary to maintain an appropriate amount of water to prevent clogging due to insufficient flushing and reduce production capacity.
5. Check whether the particle size of the crushed product meets the requirements. If there are too many particles exceeding the specified size, the reasons should be found out (such as the screen gap is too large, the discharge opening is too wide, the hammer is worn, etc.), and appropriate measures should be taken to eliminate it.
6. When the crusher is stopped, check whether the fastening bolts are firm and the degree of wear of the easily worn parts. For the tooth crusher, the parking opportunity should also be used to remove the wood trapped between the teeth.
7. Worn parts should be replaced or repaired in time.
8. The safety device of the crusher must be kept in good condition, and the safety device must not be ineffective for saving trouble.