Before starting the multi-function shredder, perform a comprehensive inspection of the machine learning equipment to check whether the technical route of the switch control power supply is intact or not, and whether the screw caps and transmission belts at each position of the crusher are loose, if there is any looseness. The strip should be able to be tightened immediately. Whether there is any running material in the server cavity, if necessary, clean it up immediately (open the centrifugal fan and feed the raw materials out of the machine cavity), check whether there is any running material in the dust removal facility and equipment company, and if so, remove it and clean it immediately ( Open the disc valve of the dust removal processing equipment, and use a broom to remove the material in the dust removal equipment under the feeding cone). Prepare related work on the basis and start all normal production product manufacturing.The basic troubleshooting method of multi-function grinder:
1. Start the fan to control the motor, etc. The amount of current drops until everything else can be normal.
2. Turn on the "grading motor" (the soft starter tends to stabilize up and down to 35HZ), and finally the server-feeding-feeding.
3. When the graded motor soft starter is started, its main parameters need to be evenly adjusted.
4. The entire process equipment of the multi-function pulverizer is usually normal in the control box. If the bias current changes, the "feeding motor" should be turned off, the current change of the current such as the feeding, and the current change should be reopened as usual, and the feed motor should be balanced. feed. If the current rises parallel to the line, the "feed motor" and "main point machine" should be terminated immediately, and the "classifier" is pulled out from the machine room. Everything is in production and is currently repaired.
5. Terminate the standby sequence of the production technology manufacturing system of the enterprise: first turn off the feeding control motor, then turn off the main motor, perform the motor and fan through the motor in stages, and finally turn off the discharge motor.