The function of the plastic shredder is mainly to help manufacturers crush and recycle waste plastics such as waste plastic products and rubber to achieve the purpose of resource reuse. In terms of scope of application, this machine can crush and process waste plastics such as boxes, thin pipe fittings and plastic bottles. With the further expansion of the equipment use market, it is also essential to do a good job of daily safety protection measures for equipment. In order to enable customers to use the strong plastic shredder more safely and effectively The machine recommends explaining the safety matters of the plastic shredder to you:
1. When the pulverizer is working, the operator should leave the tangential direction of the hammer blade rotation. It is not allowed to wear gloves to feed, and the hands must not exceed the safety line, and it is not allowed to use irons and sticks instead of hands to feed people.
2. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed firmly. If the shredder is fixed for a long time, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the plastic shredder is mobile, the unit should be installed on the base made of angle iron, and the power machine (diesel engine or electric motor) and the shredder should be guaranteed. The pulleys are on the same rotation plane.
3. After the pulverizer is installed, check the fastening condition of the fasteners of each part, and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
4. Before starting the pulverizer, turn the rotor by hand. Check whether the claws, hammers and rotors are flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision phenomenon in the shell, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction of the barrel head of the machine. Whether the power machine and pulverizer are well lubricated.
5. Do not replace the pulley casually, in case the speed is too high to cause the crushing chamber to explode, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the grinder.
6. After the rice mill is started, it should be idling for 2 to 3 minutes first, and then feed the work after there is no abnormal phenomenon.
7. Pay attention to the operation of the pulverizer at any time during work, and feed materials evenly to prevent clogging and stuffy cars, and do not work overloaded for a long time. If vibration, noise, excessive temperature of the bearing and the body, or outward spraying are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection, and continue working after troubleshooting.
8. When there is a blockage, stop the machine immediately. It is strictly forbidden to force-feed or pull out the feed to be processed with a wooden stick or hand before the machine is stopped, so as not to injure the arm or damage the machine parts.
Nine, if crushing hard raw materials; the operator should wear glasses.
10. There should be ventilation devices in the workplace and fireworks are strictly prohibited to prevent dust explosion and fire.