1.The plastic crusher should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure the heat dissipation of the motor and prolong its life.
2. The bearings should be regularly filled with lubricating oil to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Regularly check the cutter screws. After the new plastic crusher is used for 1 hour, use tools to tighten the screws of the moving knife and the fixed knife to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the knife incision, the knife should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the dullness of the knife edge.
5. When replacing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM is better for crushers above 20HP, and 0.5MM for crushers below 20HP. The thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be.
6. Before the second start, the remaining debris in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly to clear the ash outlet under the flange, because the powder discharged from the plastic crusher room enters Spindle bearing.
7. The machine should be well grounded.
8. Regularly check whether the plastic crusher belt is loose, and adjust it in time.