(1) There is a problem with the hammer installation. In the process of overhauling and assembling, when the hammers are turned around and used, only the individual hammers are replaced, which will cause strong vibrations during the operation of the pulverizer. The solution is to turn all the hammers in the crusher together.
(2) The weights of the corresponding two groups of hammers are not balanced. When the weight difference exceeds 5 grams, the crusher will vibrate strongly. The solution is to adjust the position of the hammers to ensure that the weight difference between the corresponding two sets of hammers does not exceed 5 grams.
(3) The hammer is not flexible enough. If the hammer is stuck too tightly, it will also cause strong vibration of the body if it is not thrown away during operation. The solution is to turn the hammer by hand after stopping the machine to make the hammer rotate flexibly.
(4) The weight of other parts on the rotor is unbalanced. The solution is to check each part separately and adjust the balance.
(5) The main shaft is bent. When the spindle is bent, it will cause the body to tilt, causing strong vibrations during operation. The solution is to correct the spindle or replace it with a new one.
(6) The bearing clearance exceeds the limit or is damaged. The solution is to replace the new bearing.
(7) The foot fixing nut is loose. This will cause the shredder to shake during operation, causing strong vibrations. The solution is to tighten the nut.