When the pulverizer is operating, the operator should leave the tangential direction of the hammer rotation, and are not allowed to wear gloves to feed people, and their hands must not exceed the safety line.
2. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed firmly. If the crusher is fixed for a long time, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the plastic crusher is a mobile operation, the unit should be installed on the base made of angle iron, and the power engine (diesel engine or electric motor) and the crusher should be ensured. The pulleys are on the same rotation plane.
3. After the crusher is installed, check the fastening and damage of each fastener, and tighten it if it is loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
4. Before starting the pulverizer, turn the rotor by hand. Check whether the claws, hammers and rotors run flexibly and reliably, whether there is any collision in the shell, and whether the rotating direction of the rotating shaft is consistent with the direction of the machine barrel head. Whether the power machine and pulverizer are well lubricated.
5. Do not replace the pulley casually, to prevent the crushing chamber from exploding due to too high rotation speed, or the working efficiency of the crusher being affected if the rotation speed is too low.
6. The grinder should idle for 2 minutes to 3 minutes after the rice is activated, and then feed the material if there is no abnormal phenomenon.
7. Pay attention to the operation of the pulverizer at any time during the work, and the feeding should be even, so as not to block the boring car, and do not overload the work for a long time. If it is found that there is vibration, noise, excessive temperature of the bearing and the body, or spraying outwards, etc., it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.
8. Stop the machine immediately when there is a blockage. It is strictly forbidden to use a wooden stick or hand to force feed or pull out the feed to be processed before the machine is stopped, so as to avoid the pulverizer injuring the arm or damaging the machine parts.
9. If crushing hard materials; the operator should wear glasses.
10. The workplace should be equipped with ventilation devices and no fireworks are allowed to prevent dust explosion and fire.