Plastic crushers are currently widely used in various processing plants. In the past year, the promulgation of the new "Environmental Protection Law" has become a hot topic. Nowadays, people use waste and scrap to turn waste into a must-have machine. How to use plastic correctly As for the crusher, the following points should be noted:
1. Before starting the plastic crusher, we should first move the driving wheel one or two laps with human power. After confirming that the movement is flexible, it can be turned on. Wait until the crusher is running normally before feeding.
2. The safety device of the crusher must be kept in good condition, and the safety device must not be invalidated to save trouble.
3. Before stopping the operation, the feeding should be stopped and the materials in the machine should be drained, and then the power supply of the motor should be cut off.
4. Keep the feed of the crusher uniform and prevent overload. Strictly prevent unbreakable objects such as metal and wood from falling into the machine. When it cannot be crushed, the feed water content cannot be too high; when wet crushing, it is necessary to maintain a proper amount of water to prevent clogging due to insufficient flushing water and reduce production capacity.
5. Be sure to pay attention to the temperature of the bearing during the operation of the plastic crusher, make sure the bearing is kept in good lubrication state, and pay attention to whether the sound and vibration are abnormal. When an abnormal situation is found, stop and check whether it is jammed by non-breakable objects or whether the machine is damaged.
6. When the crusher is stopped, check whether the fastening bolts are firm and the degree of wear of the easily worn parts. For the tooth crusher, we should also use the parking opportunity to remove the wood sandwiched between the teeth.
7. Check whether the particle size of the crushed product meets the requirements. If there are too many particles exceeding the specified size, the reasons should be found out (such as too large gaps in the screen, too wide discharge opening, hammer wear, etc.), and appropriate measures should be taken to eliminate them.
8. Worn out parts should be replaced or repaired in time. So as not to greatly reduce the effect of use.