Wobide Machinery(Zhejiang)Co., Ltd. is a solid waste recycle machinery manufacturer that engaged in design, development, production and sales.
(2) Feeding should be evenly balanced. If you don't do that, it is likely to cause blockage or uneven feed particle size distribution.
(3) Pay attention to the fact that metal materials cannot be contained when feeding. First, the metal materials cannot be crushed by the crusher, and secondly, the damage to the small crusher is relatively great.
(4) Frequently check the application status of easy-to-wear parts such as drill bits and jaw plates. If any problems are found, they should be handled properly.
(5) Pay attention to check whether the particle size distribution of the feed material meets the quality requirements. If it does not, the grate should be replaced or the aspect ratio of the fixed bracket of the grate should be adjusted.
(6) Check the tightness and looseness of the screws of each component every day, and handle properly if there are errors.
(7) The operation means that the operating staff should check the temperature of the rolling bearing immediately. If the temperature exceeds 70 degrees, it needs to be shut down and checked.
(8) Always check the lubrication condition to maintain the good condition of the air intake system.